• Supporting the Digital Manager in driving the commercial performance of the website by managing the commercial trading plan and maximising traffic, conversions, and ROI across all digital marketing channels
• Identifying risks and opportunities within the online trading plan and make recommendations to drive results, seeking buy-in from the wider business to agree and implement
• Taking ownership of the Digital Marketing plan and budget – working with the Digital Manager to utilise spend to drive forward performance and maximize the ROI
• Managing the relationship with our Digital Marketing Agencies to drive brand awareness and online sales, including communicating promotional activities and driving them to deliver against agreed KPIs
• Identifying new opportunities for affiliate and display advertising to drive brand awareness and online Sales
• Working with our in-house marketing specialist on SEO with the aim of improving organic performance
• Conducting regular analysis and reporting of commercial performance, website traffic and initiatives, using Google Analytics & Excel, whilst recommending actions and improvements to develop future campaigns
• Working with our in-house developer to improve CRO
• Working closely with the CRM and offline Marketing Teams to maximise brand awareness and ensure materials have a consistent marketing message
• Maintaining up to date knowledge of the developments on the latest online marketing technologies and innovations, ensuring the business is at the forefront to take advantage of developments
• Line managing a direct report, coaching, supporting and developing them to achieve their individual KPI’s and personal development objectives.
• Supporting and leading the implementation of promoting The Perfume Shop across new digital marketing channels
The Perfume Shop has 258 stores in the UK and Ireland and has been trading since 1992. Our parent company A.S Watson, which acquired us in 2005, is the largest Health and Beauty Retailer in Europe and Asia.
We are one of the UKs top fragrance retailers, and our vision is simply to be the customers first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online. We are best known as an employer for being placed successively in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work list from 2012 to 2015. For more information about working at The Perfume Shop visit www.theperfumeshopjobs.com.