• Supporting key events and developing social content to promote
• Working with Customer Services to maintain day to day customer queries across all social platforms, ensuring questions are answered in a timely manner
• Supporting the delivery of the strategy for Social Media, which includes implementing campaigns, monitoring and managing the daily activity of these accounts
• Supporting the delivery of forecasted KPI measurements to understand performance and growth potential of social
• Liaising with our Suppliers to deliver and promote content and also reporting back on any activity undertaken
• Speaking with and keeping great relations with the wider Commercial Team to ensure all products featured within Social Media are relevant and accurate to maximise brand engagement across all platforms
• Having a good understanding of audience behaviours and who our customers are on key social channels, recommending how content should respond to this
• Day to day management and moderation of the social channels and community - planning, briefing and executing timely delivery of social media content and campaign activity as well as community management
• Ensuring tagging on social assets are created and optimised
• Supporting in the delivery of weekly and monthly summaries/ dashboards of all activities and results, measuring achievements against objectives and working proactively to make suggestions and recommendations based on KPIs
• Pro-actively using search, social listening tools and trends data to identify new content opportunities
• Continually testing new features and campaigns to evaluate engagement, reach and responsiveness
• Researching emerging social media platforms, trends, applications and customer behaviour
• This list is non exhaustive and other ad-hoc duties may be required.
The above list is non-exhaustive and additional duties may be required
The Perfume Shop has 258 stores in the UK and Ireland and has been trading since 1992. Our parent company A.S Watson, which acquired us in 2005, is the largest Health and Beauty Retailer in Europe and Asia.
We are one of the UKs top fragrance retailers, and our vision is simply to be the customers first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online. We are best known as an employer for being placed successively in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work list from 2012 to 2015. For more information about working at The Perfume Shop visit www.theperfumeshopjobs.com.