• Creating professional online learning material that will be compatible with and integrate with our Learning Management System (LMS)
• Uploading, updating and maintaining the content of the LMS including: course management, maintenance of materials and effectively resolving operational issues
• Quality checking all developed content through user testing, proof-reading, understanding the user experience and maintaining the TPS tone of voice across all content
• Working with the internal Graphic Design team and external suppliers to create visually engaging and brand compliant graphics that are effective from a learner and cost perspective
• Producing regular and adhoc reports in Excel and other tools as and when needed
• Staying up to date with the latest learning technology and providing recommendations to the team
The above list is non-exhaustive and additional duties may be required
The Perfume Shop has 258 stores in the UK and Ireland and has been trading since 1992. Our parent company A.S Watson, which acquired us in 2005, is the largest international Health & Beauty retailer in the world.
We are one of the UKs top fragrance retailers, and our vision is simply to be the customers first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online. We are best known as an employer for being placed successively in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work list from 2012 to 2015. For more information about working at The Perfume Shop visit www.theperfumeshopjobs.com.