• Supporting the Merchandiser with the management of team suppliers and brands
• Raising the purchase orders and managing the end to end process
• Building key relationships within the supply chain to maximise flexibility and commitment to ensure all orders are scheduled, planned and delivered on time
• Identifying and resolving supply chain issues in a timely manner and ensuring key stakeholders are kept informed during the progress
• Communicating with the Merchandisers & Allocators about any stock availability issues
• Producing and distributing monthly sales reports to suppliers
• Producing monthly Weekly Sales and Stock Intake meeting information in time for monthly team meetings
• Producing the weekly reports in a timely and accurate manner ensuring that the relevant information is relayed back to the team where necessary
• Undertaking additional responsibilities as directed, including the production of ad hoc reports and providing cover for the wider team as and when required
The above list is non-exhaustive and additional duties may be required
The Perfume Shop has 258 stores in the UK and Ireland and has been trading since 1992. Our parent company A.S Watson, which acquired us in 2005, is the largest Health and Beauty Retailer in Europe and Asia.
We are one of the UKs top fragrance retailers, and our vision is simply to be the customers first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online. We are best known as an employer for being placed successively in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work list from 2012 to 2015. For more information about working at The Perfume Shop visit www.theperfumeshopjobs.com.