• Ensure all artwork and printing of in store brochures and leaflets is accurate and work with the Production Team to ensure they are delivered to set timescales
• Seek feedback from our stores and internal teams and use this to continuously develop and improve design
• Design, development and artwork of all brochures and promotional POS looking at all formats such as digital screens and printed
• Prepare all creative to print ready formats
• Ability to work with other departments to seek information and secure necessary approvals
• Prepare all POS packs for new stores ensuring all necessary information is delivered in time for the store opening
• Collate and distribute all missing signage requests to stores within a timely fashion
• Support all internal departments with design and print requests, agreeing deadlines and ensuring that they are met
• Ensure our brand identity is clearly communicated across all of our visual creative’s
• Work with the Ecommerce team to ensure all campaigns and creative’s are executed in keeping across all digital platforms
• Work on the design of all creative work: email marketing, brochures and magazines, graphics and features for the ecommerce site or mobile or micro sites, printed and digital advertising material in additional to ad hoc projects
• Produce innovative graphics solutions that incorporate all of the elements of a great customer experience
• Maintain awareness of emerging trends and interpret them into cutting-edge creative design
• Actively contribute ideas to the editorial and digital design teams
• A good level of knowledge of html and CSS with an awareness of design limitations through digital media would be an advantage
The above list is non exhaustive and additional duties may be required.
The Perfume Shop has 258 stores in the UK and Ireland and has been trading since 1992. Our parent company A.S Watson, which acquired us in 2005, is the largest Health and Beauty Retailer in Europe and Asia.
We are one of the UKs top fragrance retailers, and our vision is simply to be the customers first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online. We are best known as an employer for being placed successively in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work list from 2012 to 2015.
For more information about working at The Perfume Shop visit www.theperfumeshopjobs.com.