• Ensure all paperwork is received in relation to new starter processes and chase any outstanding paperwork by liaising with new starters and Stores
• Enter data onto the HR drive and HR Information System, ensuring all data is recorded promptly and accurately
• Act as a first point of call for all incoming queries to the HR Services team including sorting post, managing emails and the shared inbox and answering telephone calls and forwarding messages to the relevant person
• Provide ad-hoc support on projects such as preparing information to go out to stores
• Send information to stores from contracts, staff discount cards, learning and development books and much more
• Print and sort outgoing letters
• Ensuring filing and scanning is maintained
• Support the team in delivering excellent service to the business during Christmas
• Support the team to deliver transition from temp to perm – Christmas Sales Assistants
• Respond to external reference requests
• Send leaver interview requests to leavers
The above list is non-exhaustive and additional duties may be required
The Perfume Shop has 258 stores in the UK and Ireland and has been trading since 1992. Our parent company A.S Watson, which acquired us in 2005, is the largest Health and Beauty Retailer in Europe and Asia.
We are one of the UKs top fragrance retailers, and our vision is simply to be the customers first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online. We are best known as an employer for being placed successively in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work list from 2012 to 2015.
For more information about working at The Perfume Shop visit www.theperfumeshopjobs.com.