• Support the Digital Manager in maximising traffic, conversions, and ROI.
• Manage the relationship with our Digital Marketing Agencies to drive Brand Awareness and Online Sales, including communicating promotional activities and driving them to deliver against agreed KPIs.
• Identify new opportunities for affiliate and display advertising to drive Brand Awareness and Online Sales.
• Work with our in-house marketing specialist on SEO with the aim of improving organic performance.
• Regular analysis and reporting of website traffic and initiatives, using Google Analytics & Excel, with recommendations for actions & improvements to develop future campaigns.
• Manage, review and challenge the performance of external agencies against agreed KPIs.
• Work with our in-house developer to improve CRO.
• Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure the Digital Marketing budget is being utilised and generating a positive ROI.
• Work closely with the CRM and offline marketing teams to maximise brand awareness and ensure materials have a consistent marketing message.
• Keep up to speed with developments on the latest online marketing technologies and innovations and ensure the business is at the forefront to take advantage of developments.
• Work with various Marketing Teams to manage and drive process flows and ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
• Line Management of a direct report to achieve their individual KPI’s and personal development objectives.
• Support and lead the implementation of promoting The Perfume Shop across new digital marketing channels.
The above list is non-exhaustive and additional duties may be required
The Perfume Shop has just over 265 stores in the UK and Ireland and has been trading since 1992. Our parent company A.S Watson, which acquired us in 2005, is the largest Health and Beauty Retailer in Europe and Asia.
We are one of the UKs top perfume retailers, and our vision is simply to be the customers first choice for perfume purchases on the high street and online. We are best known as an employer for being placed successively in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work list from 2012 to 2015. For more information about working at The Perfume Shop visit www.theperfumeshopjobs.com.