Sitting within our CRM team you will become our customer data guru. You will gain the expert understanding of our customer data system and ensure that it is fully functioning and equipped to pull the detailed data that we need to drive our sales – both online and in store.
As well as data management you will also be working across many different business functions including liaising with our wider business group, AS Watson, to ensure systems are working together smoothly.
This role will suit someone that is really excited about problem solving, and who enjoys managing high volume data.
You will be:
• Developing and defining success metrics, measurement methods and reporting processes in line with business strategy
• Analysing our customer activities and finding actionable and timely insights to share with the business, ensuring that the data that is reported upon is relevant for us to understand our customer needs
• Creating, delivering and analysing regular and ad hoc customer reports
• Produce summaries of complex data, with clear and concise insights and actions and deliver these using both written and spoken communications
• Be proactive and forward thinking in creating sophisticated analytics to address our business requirements
• Working with our IT/Systems teams to implement developments to support us to meet evolving business needs
• Working with the wider customer team and key stakeholders to ensure we are technically able to deliver strategic plans
• Managing our customer systems stability by ensuring that you work to resolve any system issues or required fixes in a timely manner and identify any necessary actions to minimise the possibilities of repeat issues
• Maintain up to date knowledge of our CRM system and share any updates or changes to the system, processes or structure with the team
The Perfume Shop has just over 265 stores in the UK and Ireland and has been trading since 1992. Our parent company A.S Watson, which acquired us in 2005, is the largest Health and Beauty Retailer in Europe and Asia.
We are one of the UKs top fragrance retailers, and our vision is simply to be the customers first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online. We are best known as an employer for being placed successively in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work list. For more information about working at The Perfume Shop visit www.theperfumeshopjobs.com.