• Monitor and review performance of the Area and build action plans as appropriate to ensure all targets are met including sales
• Guide Store Managers in the implementation of sales strategy, promotional mix, stock control and merchandising
• Manage all vacancies through proactive recruitment, internal promotions and succession planning
• Guide and coach Store Manager in Team Management, driving engagement within teams
• Conduct annual and mid-year appraisals with Store Managers, assessing store training needs and on-going support
• Control operating costs within the Area to achieve the maximum return on investment and optimise productivity
• Monitor Marketing & CRM activities and build action plans to ensure success and address any underperformance
• Take responsibility for mystery shopping scores, communicate them appropriately within the Area and provide tools and support to address scores requiring improvement and drive customer focus & service
• Actively promote our Rewards Club and encourage new card activation through customer activation activities and in-store events
• Maintain a high level of competitor awareness within your Area
• Ensure operational compliance is maintained within Area at all times
• Act as an ambassador for the Company at all times by being an inspirational role model to area and others
The Perfume Shop has just over 255 stores in the UK and Ireland and has been trading since 1992. Our parent company A.S Watson, which acquired us in 2005, is the largest Health and Beauty Retailer in Europe and Asia.
We are one of the UKs top fragrance retailers, and our vision is simply to be the customers first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online. We are best known as an employer for being placed successively in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work list. For more information about working at The Perfume Shop visit www.theperfumeshopjobs.com.