DIGITAL DESIGNER | HIGH WYCOMBE
We’re looking for a passionate Designer to join our UX and Innovation team and play a key role in developing new digital initiatives to create a unique and positive user experience.
You’ll assist our Lead Designer in delivering our marketing materials across our Digital teams, whilst supporting our Junior Designers to further their working knowledge.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Keep our customer experience at the forefront of your work by creating assets, pages, and projects for our website, our app, and our Digital Marketing team. As well as producing emails for our CRM team.
- You will keep up to date on current trends, competitors, and the overall market, ensuring The Perfume Shop is an industry leader.
- Follow our Brand Guidelines to make sure creatives are consistent across all touchpoints, whilst pushing boundaries to innovate ideas and further development of the brand.
- Analyse our website, identifying what we can do to improve and develop AB tests to make sure we are delivering our KPI’s.
- Mentor our Junior Designers, working with our Lead Designer to identify their strengths and areas for growth. Guiding their development and sharing knowledge across the team.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Knowledge of Photoshop and a user experience design tool (We use Adobe XD so experience with this would be beneficial but not essential)
- A mobile first approach, with experience in responsive web design.
- Working knowledge of design fundamentals, such as type, colour, layout, and imagery creation.
- Photography skills would be a bonus but don’t worry if you haven’t got any experience in this, we can teach you!
- A passion for learning, the world of design is constantly evolving, and we want our Designers to match this. You’ll bring a proactive approach to problem solving, always striving to improve.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
- Hybrid Working! 3 days office and 2 days off-site.
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
- Access to our ‘Benefits Bottled’ platform full of scentsational benefits.
- Buy & Sell Holiday scheme, Life Assurance, and beneficiary’s programme.
- 30% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
- Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
- You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
- You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
- We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
- You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
- You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any
circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited
ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious
belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity,
sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other
basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is
committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of
any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply