SENIOR DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST - SEO & PAID MEDIA | HIGH WYCOMBE
We’re looking for a bright and brilliant Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Digital team and play a key role in driving growth through paid search, display, and organic search marketing strategies.
You’ll support our Digital Marketing Manager with delivering the overall digital marketing strategies, whilst monitoring KPI’s to measure performance.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage the performance of our paid media agency, working with them to land new activity, ensuring The Perfume Shop are continuously maximising performance and delivering growth.
- Create budgets, assign targets, and create reports that measure and improve the performance of the team.
- Own the SEO roadmap, making changes where necessary and completing SEO audits leading to the improvement of keyword opportunities. Working with our Content Marketing Executive to produce SEO copy and other content to support the strategy.
- Develop our link building strategy, keep up-to date with algorithm updates, research our competitors, and optimise our local search presence.
- Mentor and develop your direct reports, setting clear and achievable objectives, allowing your team to develop their work.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Up-to date knowledge on paid media and SEO trends and techniques, as well as relevant Marketing or related degree and/or hands-on experience in managing sizable campaigns in B2C.
- Previous experience in a similar role with an outstanding knowledge of digital marketing and an enthusiastic approach to different situations that come with the role.
- Leadership skills to constantly develop your team, with the ability to explain complex information in an easy-to-understand way.
- You are a stickler for details with effective prioritisation skills.
- A result driven approach to tasks, along with strong analytical skills.
- Experience of cross-functional team working, for example working with Content Writers, Marketing Teams, and Development Teams.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
- Hybrid Working! 3 days office and 2 days off-site.
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
- Access to our ‘Benefits Bottled’ platform full of scentsational benefits.
- Buy & Sell Holiday scheme, Life Assurance, and beneficiary’s programme.
- 30% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
- Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
- You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
- You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
- We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
- You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
- You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any
circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any
prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or
religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender,
gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran
status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy.
The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment
where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply