PEOPLE SERVICES MANAGER | FTC | HIGH WYCOMBE
We’re looking for an amazing People Services Manager to join our People and Development team and play a key role in coaching the team and overseeing the smooth running of the People Services Administrative function.
You’ll provide support and mentoring to your team and look after the end-to-end lifecycle of our employees. Working on exciting future ways of working projects, such as Automation.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Oversee all admin processes when it comes to our store employees, delegating to the members of your team.
- Manage the admin processes for head office and distribution employees.
- Work with the People Systems Manager on our exciting Automation project, as the Subject Matter Expert.
- Support the Payroll team by validating pay slips for store employees for each payroll cycle.
- Improve and innovate the People administrative processes to become more efficient and effective, whilst supporting and providing expertise for People administration projects.
- Coach, train and mentor team members, supporting our 'Grow Our Own' ethos.
- Maintain knowledge and ensure legislation compliance for all people administration processes, managing HR audits and making sure our People Data is in line with GDPR.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- A ‘Can-do’ attitude to every task that comes your way, making sure you do them efficiently and effectively.
- Outstanding leadership, management skills and problem-solving skills.
- Organisation and multitasking, ensuring you delegate tasks to your team.
- Knowledge of all things People Services. With previous experience of having worked within a busy, high volume HR administration/Shared Services function at a Supervisory or Managerial level.
- Excellent communication skills.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
- Hybrid Working! 3 days office and 2 days off-site.
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
- Access to our ‘Benefits Bottled’ platform full of scentsational benefits.
- Buy & Sell Holiday scheme, Life Assurance, and beneficiary’s programme.
- 30% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
- Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
- You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
- You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
- We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
- You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
- You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply