RETAIL FINANCE MANAGER | HIGH WYCOMBE
We’re looking for an outstanding Finance Manager to join our Finance team and play a key role in leading and developing the team, whilst supporting the business and the wider team.
You’ll manage key areas of cost, making sure the team delivers high standards of accounting, reporting, and forecasting, as well as interpreting results and trends to deliver insight to the business, assisting in decision making and effective cost management.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Champion and manage a strong cost control ethos to improve visibility and analysis of key costs.
- Lead the team in budgeting, forecasting, and managing the month-end processes.
- Provide day to day support, training, coaching, and developing the Retail & Central Analysts.
- Lead and drive a roadmap to deliver reporting, analytics, and process improvement through the development of tools, dashboards, and models.
- Drive a strong business partnering culture in the team.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to deliver with others
- Demonstrable experience of managing and developing a team of part qualified studiers.
- Proven experience of reporting to tight deadlines, managing high volumes of work and delivering accuracy.
- Your desire to deliver improvements and changes, whilst staying customer focused.
- Genuine enthusiasm to work as part of a team in a busy retail environment.
- Previous experience of working in a similar role, and are looking for your next step in your Finance Manager career.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
- Hybrid Working! 3 days office and 2 days off-site.
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
- Access to our ‘Benefits Bottled’ platform full of scentsational benefits.
- Buy & Sell Holiday scheme, Life Assurance, and beneficiary’s programme.
- 30% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
- Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
- You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
- You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
- We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
- You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
- You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any
circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any
prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or
religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender,
gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran
status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy.
The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment
where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply