ECOMMERCE INSIGHT ANALYST | HIGH WYCOMBE
We’re looking for a fabulous Insight Analyst to join our eCommerce team and play a key role in understanding our customers and delivering our insight strategy!
You’ll support the eCommerce team with data driven insights to inform commercial decisions. Looking after weekly and monthly reporting, as well as collecting data on site performance, customers, and the market.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Create reports to support the eCommerce team in achieving their KPI’s. As well as supporting the wider business with accurate data analysis to drive commercial performance.
- Work closely with other Analysts across the business and wider group to share information, supporting a culture of collaboration and creating a 360 view of performance.
- Create and share presentations of complex data concisely with strong actions and insights to highlight business opportunities
- Adopt a customer obsessed approach, using data to ensure we are delivering a best experience to all our customers
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Your strong numerical and analytical skills, being able to interpret and communicate complex data
- Experience using Google Analytics, as well as all Microsoft Office applications
- A passion for working with data and discovering insights
- Your knowledge and the drive to learn more
- Confidence working with large data sets to provide clear analysis and recommendations
- Knowledge of different styles of data collection, and creativity to gain and present insights in new and exciting ways.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
- Hybrid Working! 3 days office and 2 days off-site.
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
- Access to our ‘Benefits Bottled’ platform full of scentsational benefits.
- Buy & Sell Holiday scheme, Life Assurance, and beneficiary’s programme.
- 30% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
- Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
- You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
- You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
- We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
- You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
- You’ll begin your journey with us, and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company!”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any
circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any
prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or
religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender,
gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran
status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy.
The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment
where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply