LEAD INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPER | HIGH WYCOMBE
We’re looking for an innovative Lead Infrastructure Developer to join our IT and Systems team and play a key role in improving and maintaining our infrastructure.
You’ll be a
vital member of our team at The Perfume Shop, taking on new challenges and
situations every day striving to improve with everything you do.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You’ll be responsible for our Windows environment, server infrastructure and AD structure, whilst also making sure all network security is effective and up to date.
- Consult on all projects that involve our Infrastructure to ensure all the correct procedures and practices are followed.
- Make sure our servers and systems are running, in turn supporting our communications hardware and software strategy.
- Work with other teams to improve and develop the work completed.
- Manage our relationships with internal and external peers and stakeholders at The Perfume Shop, Superdrug, and wider groups at AS Watson Group ensuring there is clear communication between the teams.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Experience working in IT, preferably in the retail sector.
- A positive and forward-thinking attitude with a hands-on approach to your work.
- Clear and effective communication, which should be used when talking to all levels of our staff and stakeholders.
- Good decision making as well as being able to multitask and juggle priorities.
- Willingness to learn every day, especially when it comes to new tech.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
- Hybrid Working! 3 days office and 2 days off-site.
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
- Access to our ‘Benefits Bottled’ platform full of scentsational benefits.
- Buy & Sell Holiday scheme, Life Assurance, and beneficiary’s programme.
- 30% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
- Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
- You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
- You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
- We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
- You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
- You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of
down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any
circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any
prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or
religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender,
gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran
status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy.
The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment
where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply