PEOPLE ADVISOR | DUNSTABLE
We’re looking for an approachable and engaging People Advisor to join our People and Development team and play a key role in dealing with day-to-day queries for our warehouse in Dunstable.
You’ll consistently be the first point of contact for our employees in the warehouse, handling any queries and supporting the team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Give advice to our warehouse team, considering employment legislation, and our HR policies.
- Build our line managers HR knowledge, helping them to make decisions in line with our policies.
- Manage absences, medical reports, and occupational health referrals along with producing analysis reports for the wider team.
- Make sure the right paperwork is processed and provided to the team in time for each payroll.
- Contribute to people initiatives and projects when needed.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Previous experience within a similar role, where you have advised and coached managers on a range of HR issues.
- CIPD level 3 qualified or qualified by experience.
- Clear and effective communication, being the go-to for all our warehouse team for their queries. As well as good problem-solving skills, with the key ability to listen effectively.
- A compassionate and understanding attitude towards all employees while also ensuring all our HR policies are followed.
- Effective organisational skills along with the ability to keep tabs on multiple situations and queries.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
- Hybrid Working! 3 days office and 2 days off-site.
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
- Access to our ‘Benefits Bottled’ platform full of scentsational benefits.
- Buy & Sell Holiday scheme, Life Assurance, and beneficiary’s programme.
- 30% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
- Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
- You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
- You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
- We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
- You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
- You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any
circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any
prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or
religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender,
gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran
status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy.
The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment
where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply