TALENT. PASSION. SPARK
Contracted hours: 37.5 hours per week
The Perfume Shop is the largest single category fragrance retailer in the UK. We’ve been on the Best Companies to Work For list, been awarded #7 in Top-Rated Retail Workplaces, and won the 2019 Online Retailer of the Year Award.
Our passion for people is what drives and enables us to create a thriving, collaborative workplace for our colleagues, in our stores, head office and warehouse.
We’re looking for you; talented people with passion and spark to help achieve our vision of being the first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online.
People are at the heart of everything we do. This is not a job, it’s a career.
The purpose of this role is to assist the Head of Digital and Customer Technology in the design, delivery and testing of all new customer facing technology across stores and online to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Gathering and understanding The Perfume Shop’s requirements for functionality across the systems, ensuring these are translated into technical solutions to meet the business objectives
- Planning, implementing and overseeing testing for The Perfume Shop
- Creating comprehensive test scripts and plans to deliver changes to meet the business requirements in a stable environment
- Supporting the Head of Digital and Customer Technology with the delivery of digital projects, ensuring you complete the complete the BA and testing requirements
- Acting as an escalation point for projects in relation to requirements, testing and BA activity, ensuring you develop and enhance the knowledge of other team members through training and regular updates where required
- Ensuring there is adequate execution of testing to ensure systems are fit for purpose
- Working alongside the wider Systems Team, AS Watson Systems Team and other key internal and external stakeholders to provide relevant updates when required
- Developing best practice testing requirements across the Systems Team, ensuring processes are followed at all times
- Developing, coaching, and mentoring team members where necessary, taking ownership for conducting regular one to one meetings and setting clear and achievable objectives and ensuring development plans are in place
CULTURE & REWARD
"People Power" as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
- Pension scheme;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays;
- 20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
- #GrowOurOwn – exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
- Give As You Earn to support the causes important to you;
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust – unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
Interested in a career at The Perfume Shop? Apply today!
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make
hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including
but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or
national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation,
disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by
law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a
healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will
not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply