TALENT. PASSION. SPARK
Contracted hours: 37.5 hours per week
The Perfume Shop is the largest single category fragrance retailer in the UK. We’ve been on the Best Companies to Work For list, been awarded #7 in Top-Rated Retail Workplaces, and won the 2019 Online Retailer of the Year Award.
Our passion for people is what drives and enables us to create a thriving, collaborative workplace for our colleagues, in our stores, head office and warehouse.
We’re looking for you; talented people with passion and spark to help achieve our vision of being the first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online.
People are at the heart of everything we do. This is not a job, it’s a career.
The purpose of this role is to lead The Perfume Shop’s Data Team in the design and delivery of an agile data infrastructure and store, enabling the delivery of dashboards, analysis and insights across all areas of the business.
Being responsible for and overseeing the design and delivery of The Perfume Shop’s data strategy by:
- Ensuring data is stored and provisioned in the most efficient manner and in a suitable location to facilitate the delivery of dashboards to provide insight to the business
- Ensuring the data which is stored is processed, administered and handled securely in line with Data Protection, GDPR and data privacy legislation
- Leading and consolidating the choice of tools and applications used by The Perfume Shop to provision and access data
- Overseeing the design and build of all ETLs from a technical and business point of view
- Overseeing and being responsible for the interfaces between the data warehouse and connected systems, including but not limited to WES, ERP, CRM, POS, WMS and Oracle Financials
- Acting as a strategic and technical lead for changes, enhancements and new interfaces for the ERP and data warehouse systems
- Leading the team in the creation of reports and dashboards providing up to date cross functional insights built over the data warehouse infrastructure
Managing your direct reports by developing, coaching, and mentoring them, taking ownership for conducting regular one to one meetings and appraisals in a timely manner, setting clear and achievable objectives and ensuring development plans are in place
CULTURE & REWARD
"People Power" as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
- Pension scheme;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays;
- 20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
- #GrowOurOwn – exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
- Give As You Earn to support the causes important to you;
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust – unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
Interested in a career at The Perfume Shop? Apply today!
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make
hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including
but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or
national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation,
disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by
law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a
healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will
not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply