DATA MANAGER | HIGH WYCOMBE
We’re looking for an outstanding Data Manager to join our IT and Systems team and play a key role in the management of our data, interfaces, and dashboards.
You’ll be an
essential part of our IT department, making sure our data is handled and stored
correctly, along with making important decisions concerning head office,
warehouses, and stores.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You’ll oversee how we store and handle our data, making sure that it follows our policies and government legislation.
- You’ll make decisions as to which tools and apps are used by us so that we can be as effective as possible on the shop floor, warehouse, and our head office.
- Manage all things ETLs and the interfaces between the data warehouse and its connections.
- Acting as a lead for all changes and new interfaces for the ERP and data warehouse systems and ensuring there are detailed reports to show a good insight into these aspects.
- Lead a team of professionals, mentoring and improving them daily, and being the go-to for all queries and questions regarding your field.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Deep knowledge of ETLs, data warehousing, and the most recent legislation concerning the handling and management of data.
- An open and supportive attitude when it comes to leading and mentoring your team.
- Integrity and the ability to take on a large amount of responsibility, especially when dealing with sensitive or confidential data.
- Calculated decision making, along with open communication when making these decisions.
- Effective multitasking skills.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
- Hybrid Working! 3 days office and 2 days off-site.
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
- Access to our ‘Benefits Bottled’ platform full of scentsational benefits.
- Buy & Sell Holiday scheme, Life Assurance, and beneficiary’s programme.
- 30% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
- Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
- You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
- You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
- We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
- You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
- You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of
down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any
circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any
prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or
religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity,
sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other
basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is
committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of
any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply