TALENT. PASSION. SPARK
Contracted hours: 37.5 hours per week
Contract - 1 year fixed term contract
The Perfume Shop is the largest single category fragrance retailer in the UK. We’ve been on the Best Companies to Work For list, been awarded #7 in Top-Rated Retail Workplaces, and won the 2019 Online Retailer of the Year Award.
Our passion for people is what drives and enables us to create a thriving, collaborative workplace for our colleagues, in our stores, head office and warehouse.
We’re looking for you; talented people with passion and spark to help achieve our vision of being the first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online.
People are at the heart of everything we do. This is not a job, it’s a career.
Working with the eCommerce Team, the eCommerce Trading Administrator is responsible for the optimisation and maintenance of product information & onsite content for one of our key suppliers. This role plays a key part in ensuring excellent promotional execution, giving the best opportunity for maximizing sales and driving customer conversion online.
- Responsible for delivering and optimising the Trading and Marketing plans for products on site for one of our biggest suppliers, ensuring timelines are met to drive revenue and profit performance.Be responsible for the set up and launching of new products on site, ensuring that timelines are met & first-class execution is achieved.
the eCommerce team in providing a best in class onsite customer journey,
maximising site sales performance, driving key KPI’s for average
transaction value and conversion.
Support the e-commerce teams to maximise the new product launches and the successful delivery of sales plan.
all of your supplier products are optimised i.e set up for success,
including but not limited to:
Product copy and SEO
Imagery and videos
Navigation and Search
- Work alongside the Design team to brief them on website creatives to support key trading actions, ensuring this is delivered within the required timelines and that all details are correct.
- Accountable for the e-commerce metrics and optimisation of all your suppliers brands across the TPS website.
- Use insights from TPS and our suppliers to understand customer behavior, making decisions based on these insights with a customer focused approach at the heart of everything we do.
- The above list is non-exhaustive and additional duties may be required.
CULTURE & REWARD
"People Power" as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
25 days holiday plus bank holidays;
20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
#GrowOurOwn – exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
Give As You Earn to support the causes important to you;
Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust – unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
INTERESTED IN A CAREER AT THE PERFUME SHOP? APPLY TODAY!
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply