TALENT. PASSION. SPARK
Contracted hours: 37.5 hours per week
The Perfume Shop is the largest single category fragrance retailer in the UK. We’ve been on the Best Companies to Work For list, been awarded #7 in Top-Rated Retail Workplaces, and won the 2019 Online Retailer of the Year Award.
Our passion for people is what drives and enables us to create a thriving, collaborative workplace for our colleagues, in our stores, head office and warehouse.
We’re looking for you; talented people with passion and spark to help achieve our vision of being the first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online.
People are at the heart of everything we do. This is not a job, it’s a career.
The purpose of this role is to assist the Brand Manager in the creation, optimisation and analysis of campaigns and content which maintain, protect and grow the brand, whilst acting as a brand guardian to provide creativity, alignment and support across all functions. This role also involves helping to design and manage key marketing campaign plans, ensuring these align with and help raise awareness of the business’ mission and to improve customer experience.
- Supporting the Brand Team to manage the brand’s image; creating and aligning ideas, activity and tactics around the company’s direction
- Ensuring The Perfume Shop’s brand is consistent across the Marketing and Customer Experience Team and throughout all communication channels
- Creating campaign ideas and key messaging to ensure brand innovations, expertise and promotions are clearly communicated
- Creating innovative ideas to enhance the brand and gain and maintain a competitive edge
Copywriting and editing for campaign content, including scripts, taglines and storyboards, as well as support for the business where required
- Working alongside the Design Team to take and develop briefs, create mood boards and messaging and provide creative ideas and direction
- Art direction and shoot management, including talent selection and styling as well as brand sign-off on internal and external photo and video shoots with the wider Creative and Social Teams, ELAB and other external production agencies
- Acting as a central support to the ELAB team and third-party agencies, coordinating briefs, amends and updates as well as supporting on shoots
- Keeping the Customer Planner up-to-date, ensuring this is accurate and is shared with the relevant team members
- Creating and maintaining the annual Customer Planner with the Buying Team
- Completing competitor analysis, monitoring competitor brands, consumer trends and shopping behaviours, as well as collecting and utilising data from across Team Customer to understand our audience and drive our brand engagement
- Working with the Marketing and Customer Experience Team, to coordinate the planning of promotional campaigns and content, including creating critical paths for key campaigns and activity and gaining central approvals
- Working with the Marketing and wider Customer Experience Team to create, track and evaluate key brand campaigns across The Perfume Shop, providing support with the measurement and analysis – sharing this where possible
- Supporting the PR team where required with PR activities, whilst having the ability to assist during PR events when necessary
- Completing all relevant administrative tasks when required
CULTURE & REWARD
"People Power" as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
- Pension scheme;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays;
- 20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
- #GrowOurOwn – exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
- Give As You Earn to support the causes important to you;
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust – unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
Interested in a career at The Perfume Shop? Apply today!
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make
hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including
but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or
national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation,
disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by
law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a
healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will
not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply