HEAD OF COMMERCIAL FINANCE| HIGH WYCOMBE
We’re looking for an outstanding Head of Commercial Finance to join our Finance team and play a key role in the overall management of our finance department.
You’ll be a part of our leadership team, taking on the large responsibility of presenting insights on our performance and creating a clear vision and atmosphere in your department.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Give recommendations on the course of action for your department, including cost reduction and profit maximisation.
- Create a culture where decisions and actions are made based on data, whilst also developing the team to their full potential.
- Support the leadership team in major decisions that will affect the whole business and the way we operate.
- Collaborate with people to drive strategic direction of the business
- Lead the Commercial Finance, FP&A and Investment teams.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- An ACCA or CIMA qualification with a minimum of 5 years PQE.
- Outstanding communication and relationship skills to lead your team to the best standards possible.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong analytical, numerical, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Finance Systems such as Oracle.
- The willingness to learn from different challenges and situations.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
- Access to our ‘Benefits Bottled’ platform full of scentsational benefits.
- Buy & Sell Holiday scheme, Life Assurance, and beneficiary’s programme.
- 20% staff discount, as well as discounts at Superdrug and Three Mobile.
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust.
- Cycle to work scheme for those who don’t mind riding up the hills of High Wycombe.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days.
OUR HIRING PROCESS
- You find or get sent this job advert, read it, and feel like you’re the perfect person.
- You send in your application to let us know you’re interested.
- We see your application, get excited, and give you a call.
- You’ll meet us twice, and we’ll get to know each other
- You’ll begin your journey with us and let everyone know how great your new job is.
“We’re a sociable bunch of down-to-earth people, who enjoy our work and each other’s company”
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply