TALENT. PASSION. SPARK
Contracted hours: 37.5 hours per week
The Perfume Shop is the largest single category fragrance retailer in the UK. We’ve been on the Best Companies to Work For list, been awarded #7 in Top-Rated Retail Workplaces, and won the 2019 Online Retailer of the Year Award.
Our passion for people is what drives and enables us to create a thriving, collaborative workplace for our colleagues, in our stores, head office and warehouse.
We’re looking for you; talented people with passion and spark to help achieve our vision of being the first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online.
People are at the heart of everything we do. This is not a job, it’s a career.
The purpose of this role is to support the Trading and Insight Manager in producing new functionality within the analytics tools to assist in detailed customer behavior and site performance analysis.
- Owning and developing team reporting to drive insight into the site performance
- Managing GTM accounts across the sites to optimise live tags as well as implementing and managing tracking set up
- Working closely with the Systems Team and relevant AS Watson Departments to understand the cross device user journey
- Implementing tracking via source code to drive further analytic insights
- Utilising a range of analytics tools to collate data to build a clear understanding of customer behaviors and trends, ensuring you provide feedback to relevant team members
- Working closely with the Digital Teams to support with on demand analysis and helping to understand data
- Working closely with other Analysts across the business to build comprehensive insight packs and reporting, monitoring the impact of site performance and behavior on commercial results
- Presenting insight and performance reporting to key stakeholders
- Working with Group Analytics teams to support cross business insight projects
- Creating channel attribution insights and supporting the implementation of our customer segmentation and personalisation models across a range of tools.
CULTURE & REWARD
"People Power" as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
- Pension scheme;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays;
- 20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
- #GrowOurOwn – exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
- Give As You Earn to support the causes important to you;
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust – unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
Interested in a career at The Perfume Shop? Apply today!
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make
hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including
but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or
national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation,
disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by
law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a
healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will
not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply