TALENT. PASSION. SPARK
Contracted hours: 37.5 hours per week
The Perfume Shop is the largest single category fragrance retailer in the UK. We’ve been on the Best Companies to Work For list, been awarded #7 in Top-Rated Retail Workplaces, and won the 2019 Online Retailer of the Year Award.
Our passion for people is what drives and enables us to create a thriving, collaborative workplace for our colleagues, in our stores, head office and warehouse.
We’re looking for you; talented people with passion and spark to help achieve our vision of being the first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online.
People are at the heart of everything we do. This is not a job, it’s a career.
The purpose of this role is to deliver effective learning and development solutions within a region including induction training, team development and operational excellence. This role also involves supporting the wider L&D function with the design and delivery of company initiatives.
- Managing the ongoing development of Store Teams within your areas of responsibility, whilst identifying and developing talent
- Liaising with the Sales & Operations Managers and Area Managers to identify and agree training requirements to deliver the training plan for Store Teams, ensuring you complete any required Training Needs Analysis to assist with decision making
- Gathering and delivering relevant evidence based feedback to Sales & Operations Managers and Area Managers upon completion of training activities
- Assisting in the creation and delivery of training programmes that encourage, enhance and support performance and drive customer engagement
- Supporting stores by delivering a range of L&D activities that cover the full L&D cycle, ensuring you identify what makes a successful store and incorporate this learning in the delivery of all training
- Providing coaching and guidance to Store Managers on the benefits of promoting a Learning and Development culture to their teams
- Managing the Store Manager induction through the completion of training curriculums within the agreed timescales, providing support during their first weeks in store, completing the required reports on their progress and ensuring you provide relevant feedback on performance where required
- Maintaining accurate training reports and using the information to assist in analysing the performance and training needs for your region
- Supporting the Head of Learning & Development in the planning and delivery of additional learning and development initiatives for The Perfume Shop
- Supporting the Head of Learning & Development with the implementation and management of Apprenticeship programs
- Managing and developing our people and product training initiatives
- Understanding and playing an active part in managing training costs and measuring the Return on Investment (ROI
CULTURE & REWARD
"People Power" as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
- Pension scheme;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays;
- 20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
- #GrowOurOwn – exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
- Give As You Earn to support the causes important to you;
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust – unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
Interested in a career at The Perfume Shop? Apply today!
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make
hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including
but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or
national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation,
disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by
law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a
healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will
not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply