TALENT. PASSION. SPARK
Contracted hours: 37.5 hours per week
The Perfume Shop is the largest single category fragrance retailer in the UK. We’ve been on the Best Companies to Work For list, been awarded #7 in Top-Rated Retail Workplaces, and won the 2019 Online Retailer of the Year Award.
Our passion for people is what drives and enables us to create a thriving, collaborative workplace for our colleagues, in our stores, head office and warehouse.
We’re looking for you; talented people with passion and spark to help achieve our vision of being the first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online.
People are at the heart of everything we do. This is not a job, it’s a career.
The purpose of this role is to support all parts of the Learning & Development (L&D) function including administration, reporting and coordinating events, whilst working towards a Level 3 Learning and Development Practitioner Apprenticeship.
- Supporting the L&D Team in all aspects of the learning cycle across the stores, head office and warehouse
- Supporting the L&D Team in the design and delivery of training activity
- Completing a range of Learning & Development administration tasks in a timely and accurate manner including running and maintaining all relevant reports
- Coordinating training events and programmes including but not limited to:
- Setting up and managing training events on our Learning Management System (software) from start to finish
- Identifying and booking delegates onto relevant programmes and courses
- Scheduling and supporting internal and external speakers and facilitators
- Sourcing and booking venues, equipment, and resources within set budgets
- Coordinating all accommodation and travel for training events in conjunction with the Administration Team
- Sening relevant invites and communications for events
- Answering any queries and responding to feedback from attendees, raising any complex queries to the Head of Learning & Development when needed
- Gathering feedback from training in a timely manner, ensuring you provide feedback to the Head of Learning &
- Development to assist in the improvement of processes where necessary
- Assisting the Head of Learning & Development in understanding cost information, and providing support in measuring the Return on Investment (ROI)
- Being responsible for completing all learning and tasks from your Apprenticeship in a timely manner, ensuring key skills and knowledge are reflected in your role at The Perfume Shop
CULTURE & REWARD
"People Power" as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
- Pension scheme;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays;
- 20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
- #GrowOurOwn – exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
- Give As You Earn to support the causes important to you;
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust – unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
Interested in a career at The Perfume Shop? Apply today!
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make
hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including
but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or
national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation,
disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by
law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a
healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will
not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply