TALENT. PASSION. SPARK
Contracted hours: 37.5
The Perfume Shop is the largest single category fragrance retailer in the UK. We’ve been on the Best Companies to Work For list, been awarded #7 in Top-Rated Retail Workplaces, and won the 2019 Online Retailer of the Year Award.
Our passion for people is what drives and enables us to create a thriving, collaborative workplace for our colleagues, in our stores, head office and warehouse.
We’re looking for you; talented people with passion and spark to help achieve our vision of being the first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online.
People are at the heart of everything we do. This is not a job, it’s a career.
The purpose of this role is to support the UX & Innovation Specialist in optimising and monitoring new and existing digital initiatives to engage our customers and improve the user experience of the website/app, supporting the digital strategy. This role also involves continually monitoring the performance of innovations, whilst looking for improvements that can enhance them, whilst working with multiple internal & external departments/agencies to ensure the website/app is continually updated to meet the commercial needs of the business, in line with industry trends and innovations.
- Continuously monitoring performance and customer behaviour for UX & innovation projects
- Using user testing and data to propose changes on the website/app, providing regular feedback to the team and new opportunities/areas for improvement to the UX & Innovation Specialist
- Conducting regular website/app audits from a UX perspective and providing feedback to the UX Design Manager
- Working effectively with external agencies and suppliers for example OneStock, Parfumado, Go Instore and eLab Tech to support the UX & Innovation Specialist
- Being responsible for utilising our existing innovations to promote upcoming commercial activity and ensuring they are kept up-to-date with new launches and services
- Ensuring company brand values are consistently delivered across UX & Innovation projects within the digital guidelines
- Monitoring competitor functionality, services, activities, and wider retail industry developments, recognising key opportunities where possible, and playing an integral role in suggesting innovative ideas to ensure The Perfume Shop remains at the forefront of the retail industry
CULTURE & REWARD
"People Power" as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
- Pension scheme;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays;
- 20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
- #GrowOurOwn – exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
- Give As You Earn to support the causes important to you;
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust – unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
Interested in a career at The Perfume Shop? Apply today!
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make
hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including
but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or
national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation,
disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by
law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a
healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will
not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply