TALENT. PASSION. SPARK
Contracted hours: 37.5
The Perfume Shop is the largest single category fragrance retailer in the UK. We’ve been on the Best Companies to Work For list, been awarded #7 in Top-Rated Retail Workplaces, and won the 2019 Online Retailer of the Year Award.
Our passion for people is what drives and enables us to create a thriving, collaborative workplace for our colleagues, in our stores, head office and warehouse.
We’re looking for you; talented people with passion and spark to help achieve our vision of being the first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online.
People are at the heart of everything we do. This is not a job, it’s a career.
A typical day in this role includes:
- Take accountability for understanding audience behaviour on key social channels, and for implementing suitable content on each
- Work with the Social Media Manager to deliver forecasted KPI measurements to understand the performance and growth potential of our social channels
- Assist the Social Media Manager on paid social activities, whilst analyzing the results and making recommendations
- Act as the main point of contact for media agency
- Produce summaries of performance and dashboards of all paid social activities and results, measuring achievements against objectives and working proactively to make suggestions and recommendations based on KPIs to review with the Social Media Manager
- Be responsible for maximising engagement and reach across digital platforms, whilst generating and maintaining brand advocates
- Be proactive in utilising search, social listening tools and trend data to identify new content opportunities, whilst sharing ideas with the relevant team members and creating a 360 plan to react to these
- Continue to test new features and campaigns to evaluate engagement, responsiveness, and lead-gen performance
- Research emerging social media platforms, trends, applications and customer target behaviour, ensuring you share the findings with the wider team
This job is a good fit for you if you:
- A passion for digital / social media
- Previous experience in social media or digital role and using multi social media accounts in a marketing capacity
- Previous experience of creative writing and thinking
- Previous experience of analysing digital data or marketing performance
- Experience using Ads Manager and Social Insight
What you’ll need:
- A strong passion for social and data
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to pitch to key stakeholders with confidence whilst working with key suppliers
- The ability to provide a great attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Culture and Reward:
"People Power" as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
- Pension scheme;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays;
- 20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
- #GrowOurOwn – exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
- Give As You Earn to support the causes important to you;
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust – unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
Interested in a career at The Perfume Shop? Apply today!
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make
hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including
but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or
national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation,
disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by
law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a
healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will
not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply