TALENT. PASSION. SPARK
Contracted hours: 37.5
The Perfume Shop is the largest single category fragrance retailer in the UK. We’ve been on the Best Companies to Work For list, been awarded #7 in Top-Rated Retail Workplaces, and won the 2019 Online Retailer of the Year Award.
Our passion for people is what drives and enables us to create a thriving, collaborative workplace for our colleagues, in our stores, head office and warehouse.
We’re looking for you; talented people with passion and spark to help achieve our vision of being the first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online.
People are at the heart of everything we do. This is not a job, it’s a career.
The purpose of this role is to support the Creative Manager and Marketing team in showcasing The Perfume Shop’s brand by designing and developing creative campaigns and content for The Perfume Shop.
- Being responsible for the design and development of all visual creatives for The Perfume Shop both online and in-store
- Creating photography and videography within the in-house studio
- Supporting on postproduction and quality control of all branded assets
- Supporting key events and helping to develop social content to promote The Perfume Shop
- Working with the Social and Local Marketing Teams, taking learnings and analytics to define content requirements
- Working with the Social and Campaign Team to forward plan required campaigns and content
- Ensuring you maintain a good understanding of audience/customer behaviors both online and offline, as well as staying up to date with current trends
WHAT YOU NEED
- Strong photography and videography skills with previous experience in grading and editing videos
- Proficient skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop & Premiere Pro)
- Knowledge of print techniques and terminology
- Strong typographical and branding skills
- Have some previous experience of copy writing and able to demonstrate attention to detail
CULTURE & REWARD
"People Power" as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
- Pension scheme;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays;
- 20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
- #GrowOurOwn – exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
- Give As You Earn to support the causes important to you;
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust – unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
Interested in a career at The Perfume Shop? Apply today!
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make
hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including
but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or
national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation,
disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by
law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a
healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will
not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply