TALENT. PASSION. SPARK
Hours per week: 37.5 Fixed term until 23/09/22
The Perfume Shop is the largest single category fragrance retailer in the UK. We’ve been on the Best Companies to Work For list, been awarded #7 in Top-Rated Retail Workplaces, and won the 2019 Online Retailer of the Year Award.
Our passion for people is what drives and enables us to create a thriving, collaborative workplace for our colleagues, in our stores, head office and warehouse.
We’re looking for you; talented people with passion and spark to help achieve our vision of being the first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online.
People are at the heart of everything we do. This is not a job, it’s a career.
The purpose of this role is to take ownership of processes within
the day-to-day operations of the Fulfilment Centre, with focus on managing and leading
the team to deliver an exceptional service to customers both internally and
- Manage the fulfilment start-up procedures – ensuring the daily workload is ready for the team
- Plan resources to maximise efficiency and ensure operational requirements are successfully met
- Manage the daily work plan and adapting this as necessary throughout the day
- Monitor picking and packing processes for accuracy, ensuring customer orders are fulfilled
- Manage and adhere to stock management processes such as daily/weekly checks ensuring stock levels are accurate and ensuring all other employees do the same
- Receipt of large deliveries ensuring they are received and processed efficiently to support the fulfilment operation
- Lead stock takes on a regular basis with the support of your team
- Regular communication with key stakeholders
- Being aware of website promotional activity
CULTURE & REWARD
"People Power" as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
- Pension scheme;
- 30 days annual leave pro-rata;
- 20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
- #GrowOurOwn – exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
- Give As You Earn to support the causes important to you;
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust – unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
- Childcare vouchers;
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
INTERESTED IN A CAREER AT THE PERFUME SHOP? APPLY TODAY!
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply