TALENT. PASSION. SPARK
Contracted hours: 37.5
The Perfume Shop is the largest single category fragrance retailer in the UK. We’ve been on the Best Companies to Work For list, been awarded #7 in Top-Rated Retail Workplaces, and won the 2019 Online Retailer of the Year Award.
Our passion for people is what drives and enables us to create a thriving, collaborative workplace for our colleagues, in our stores, head office and warehouse.
We’re looking for you; talented people with passion and spark to help achieve our vision of being the first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online.
People are at the heart of everything we do. This is not a job, it’s a career.
The purpose of this role is to support The Perfume Shop in analysing and monitoring website/app performance with the aim of improving our business KPIs, such as conversion, through enhanced UX and design. Become part of The Perfume Shop’s expert digital team, focussed on delivery with a passion for the customer experience. Continuously drive UX and design improvements to our website/app across all devices with the aim of improving our business KPIs, such as conversion, through enhanced UX and design.
- Supporting the UX Design Manager by guiding and advising the business by creating wireframes and visualisations of improved UX and design functionality, ensuring you provide expert UX and customer journey knowledge
- Monitoring competitor activity for key user journeys along with building general awareness of best in class user experience
- Build and source research that can be shared across the business to benefit our website/app performance, working with internal teams to analyse and improve the performance of key user journeys, utilising customer feedback and Google Analytics data and Contentsquare Tool (training provided) , providing insights to the UX Design Manager
- Working with the UX Design Manager to support UX research with data in order to formulate informed hypothesis and test plans. Analyse A/B and multivariate tests and providing actionable insights for future iterations in order to improve experiment success rate. Check results against statistical significance thresholds and utilise results to improve key metrics.
CULTURE & REWARD
"People Power" as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
- Pension scheme;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays;
- 20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
- #GrowOurOwn – exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
- Give As You Earn to support the causes important to you;
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust – unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
Interested in a career at The Perfume Shop? Apply today!
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make
hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including
but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or
national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation,
disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by
law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a
healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will
not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply