TALENT. PASSION. SPARK
Contracted hours: 37.5
The Perfume Shop is the largest single category fragrance retailer in the UK. We’ve been on the Best Companies to Work For list, been awarded #7 in Top-Rated Retail Workplaces, and won the 2019 Online Retailer of the Year Award.
Our passion for people is what drives and enables us to create a thriving, collaborative workplace for our colleagues, in our stores, head office and warehouse.
We’re looking for you; talented people with passion and spark to help achieve our vision of being the first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online.
People are at the heart of everything we do. This is not a job, it’s a career.
- Assisting in ensuring the daily checklist is completed, monitored and that any issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Monitoring system backups and logging issues, escalating to a senior member of the team as required
- Assisting the Senior IT Infrastructure Support Technician and Systems Support Manager in ensuring the required checks are completed on the servers and monitors for alerts, whilst logging and flagging up issues with a senior member of the team where necessary
- Resolving 1st and 2nd line support issues in a timely manner, escalating any unresolved issues and 3rd line support matters to the Senior IT Infrastructure Support Technician and the Systems Analysts
- Ensuring tickets are being picked up and that all IT system queries are answered in a timely manner
- Using in-house call logging software to ensure all Store, Head Office and Warehouse queries via telephone and/or email are tracked and resolved in a timely manner
- Ensuring calls are logged with third party suppliers in a timely manner
- Maintaining the Microsoft Active Directory environment ensuring that all user and computer accounts are accurate
- Assisting in the auditing of IT hardware and software license compliance
- Providing out of hours support for Stores, Head Office and Warehouse on a rota basis
- Building and collecting knowledge documentation and how to guides to share with the remainder of the team when required
- Ensuring all user accounts are created and monitored in line with the Internet, Email and System Use policies
- Setting up, configuring and providing IT support for all Windows Servers, laptops, desktops, iPads and iPhones
- Assisting in the support of all other business applications including but not limited to Warehouse, EPOS and ERP
CULTURE & REWARD
"People Power" as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
- Pension scheme;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays;
- 20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
- #GrowOurOwn – exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
- Give As You Earn to support the causes important to you;
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust – unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
Interested in a career at The Perfume Shop? Apply today!
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make
hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including
but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or
national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation,
disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by
law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a
healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will
not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply