TALENT. PASSION. SPARK
Contracted hours: 37.5
The Perfume Shop is the largest single category fragrance retailer in the UK. We’ve been on the Best Companies to Work For list, been awarded #7 in Top-Rated Retail Workplaces, and won the 2019 Online Retailer of the Year Award.
Our passion for people is what drives and enables us to create a thriving, collaborative workplace for our colleagues, in our stores, head office and warehouse.
We’re looking for you; talented people with passion and spark to help achieve our vision of being the first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online.
People are at the heart of everything we do. This is not a job, it’s a career.
- Completing the competitor daily snapshot where needed
- Taking ownership of the Competitor Calendar and updating this weekly
- Completing ad-hoc Brandview reports for the team when needed
- Taking ownership of requesting and testing all promotional deals from the Signage Tracker and all total business overlays from the Customer Planner, ensuring these are both requested and tested in full ahead of the start date
- Communicating with the System Support or the Product & Pricing Team where the till or deals are not working in a timely manner, ensuring concerns are resolved as soon as possible
- Being responsible for updating and creating new product spec sheets and consumable sheets
- Completing the new Supplier set ups for own brand and consumables
- Approving all consumable invoicing and keeping the consumable tracker updated
- Being responsible for the own Brand and Consumable communications for stores
- Completing the product set up using the new line forms
- Collating and updating supplier contact details, ensuring they are accurate
- Collating and updating Supplier Contact details
- Liaising with the relevant departments to ensure all communications and post sent to the Buying team is distributed on a daily basis to the team
- Assisting with any ad-hoc Buying related projects when required
CULTURE & REWARD
"People Power" as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
- Pension scheme;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays;
- 20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
- #GrowOurOwn – exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
- Give As You Earn to support the causes important to you;
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust – unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
Interested in a career at The Perfume Shop? Apply today!
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make
hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including
but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or
national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation,
disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by
law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a
healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will
not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply