Loss Prevention Officer
To support the Security Manager to proactively direct and coordinate plans and activities relating to the protection and security of employees and company assets across the Warehouse and Ecommerce. To monitor and investigate all digital areas, open to risk of theft and fraud within the business and minimise loss.
- Work collaboratively with the Warehouse, Ecommerce and Customer Services team, supporting the Security Manager with the security and shrinkage strategy
- Assist with the protection and security of employees and company assets across the Warehouse and Ecommerce
- Analyse data and identify areas of risk across the Warehouse, Ecommerce and other digital platforms
- Manage all stock and cash loss recovery and reimbursement
- Work with the Systems team to identify and manage risk in relation to cyber security
- Take responsibility for conducting a range of searches where relevant and appropriate
- Conduct Investigations and police liaison following losses caused by either internal or external theft or fraud with pace and urgency
- Maintain up to date knowledge for all legal security compliance to include GDPR
- Understand aspects of Retail security, being aware of trends, solutions, and opportunities in the industry
- Are motivated by achieving brilliant results
- Ability to challenge and influence at all levels
- You need experience of working at an equivalent level in a retail or a similar customer obsessed business
- You will have excellent attention to detail
- You love learning and see this as a fantastic opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills
- An understanding of warehouse operations, including how the supply chain works in a Retail business
- A good level of knowledge of Health and Safety, Data Protection
Our culture & rewards:
"People Power" as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
- Pension scheme;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays;
- 20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
- #GrowOurOwn – exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
- Give As You Earn to support the causes important to you;
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust – unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
Interested in a career at The Perfume Shop? Apply today!
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make
hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including
but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or
national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation,
disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by
law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a
healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will
not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply