ADMINISTRATOR / ALLOCATOR
The purpose of this role is to support the Head Office Merchandising team in a number of administrative tasks.
This is a full time, permanent position based at our Head Office in High Wycombe, Bucks.
- Assigning the correct stock to all stores so we have the right products on our shelves to be sold
- Support the Merchandisers with predicting what future stock lines should be sent out to out stores
- Work very closely with our stores and Area Managers
- Work on our internal system to keep up to date our promotional stock lines and discounted products
- Allocating appropriate stock for new stores, re-sites or store closures
- Daily reports for stock allocation tracking
- Spend time in our stores to get to know our products
What you'll need:
- Basic MS Office skills, particularly in Excel
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Be able to build relationships across different teams
- Be proactive and enthusiastic
- Keen to learn and ask questions
- An understanding of retail
Our culture & rewards:
"People Power" as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
- Pension scheme;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays;
- 20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
- #GrowOurOwn – exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
- Give As You Earn to support the causes important to you;
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust – unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
Interested in a career at The Perfume Shop? Apply today!
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make
hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including
but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or
national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation,
disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by
law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a
healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will
not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply