TALENT. PASSION. SPARK
You’ll need to have first-hand experience hiring exceptional talent directly into a growing business and be excited to be part of the journey. Building strong relationships with key stakeholders is paramount, as you make this role your own. You'll be a full cycle recruiter, sourcing, qualifying, and interviewing candidates all whilst delivering a fantastic experience to candidates and internal customers.
- Manage the full recruitment cycle, hiring amazing talent into all roles across our Head Office & Distribution Centre.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to identify recruitment needs and develop effective sourcing strategies. Create and execute campaigns, use appropriate platforms to attract talent, and define best interview processes.
- Deliver an outstanding candidate experience throughout the process, encouraging hiring managers to keep this in mind always.
- Educate hiring managers on candidates’ skill sets, market trends, recruiting process and appropriate hiring strategy
- Monitor and track pre-employment processes, working with HR partners and/or candidates to resolve any concerns or delays and close requisitions once candidate(s) have been hired
- Effectively utilise talent acquisition software and digital solutions to drive efficiency in the process (i.e. Social Media platforms, Cornerstone, Video Interview, Job Boards & LinkedIn)
- Work with the Talent Acquisition Manager to support with business change projects.
- You are ultra-proactive, and comfortable multitasking.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment & ever-evolving nature of a retail business.
- You have kept your agency work ethic & are passionate about in-house recruitment.
- You should be passionate about increasing diversity and ensuring fairness in process.
- Keep thinking of innovative ways to promote inclusion in our hiring processes.
- You put the customer and business strategy at the heart of decision making.
CULTURE & REWARD
"People Power" as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
- Pension scheme;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays;
- 20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
- #GrowOurOwn – exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
- Give As You Earn to support the causes important to you;
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust – unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
Interested in a career at The Perfume Shop? Apply today!
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make
hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including
but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or
national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation,
disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by
law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a
healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will
not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply