Customer Admin Assistant - Full-time, Permanent opportunity
You will support the Customer Experience team with some of the admin and back of house tools that are crucial to us delivering an exceptional service to our customers.
A typical day in this role includes:
- Compiling reports on courier performance, including working with our partners to complete claims for missing or damaged items
- Completing refunds for customers
- Organising goodwill gestures and surprise and delight for our customers
- Supporting other areas of the business ad-hoc with competitions, gift cards and e-mailing customers
- Working on fraud cases and submitting evidence to defend chargebacks
- Managing and completing VAT receipts for customers
- Helping with resends and looking at return statistics to understand trends
This job is a good fit for you if you:
- You are passionate about making customers happy and delivering a great customer experience
- Your confident with using excel and other Microsoft products and are computer literate.
- You have an analytical approach whilst still thinking customer first
- You are Empathetic, understanding and a good problem solver with strong prioritization skill and the ability to multitask
What you’ll need:
- Microsoft office experience
- An understanding of a retail business
- Excellent written and spoken English
"People Power" as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
- Pension scheme;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays;
- 20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
- #GrowOurOwn – exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
- Give As You Earn to support the causes important to you;
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust – unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
Interested in a career at The Perfume Shop? Apply today!
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make
hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including
but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or
national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation,
disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by
law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a
healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will
not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply