Our Warehouse team are on the lookout for Talent, Passion & Spark!
We have multiple vacancies available across different departments working 40 hours per week. The successful candidates must be flexible to cover AM/PM shifts (06:15/14:30) / (14:45/23:00).
The purpose of this role is to ensure that products, consumables and point of sale Warehouse materials and goods are safely and efficiently received, stored and despatched to supply stores and customers.
- Take the delivery of goods and supplies
- Ensure all damages are processed following the existing procedures
- Action store pullbacks ensuring all data is accurate and any issues are highlighted and actioned in line with current procedures
- Ensure goods and supplies and stored appropriately following the Put Away Procedures
- Check for damaged or missing items
- Pick and pack store, Retail and Ecommerce orders for despatch
- Move stock around appropriately either by hand, or by the appropriate MHE as directed by your Line Manager
- Load goods into pallets and cages for despatch
- Load packed eCommerce orders into cages in accordance with the eCommerce Despatch Procedures
- Input data regarding stock and inventory into a computerised system
- Keep accurate stock records
- Keep stock control and other records up to date
- Carry out stock counts as and when required
- Assist in any areas of the Warehouse where workload requires
- Maintain housekeeping standards by clearing rubbish, and making sure the work space is tidy
- Operate in a safe manner complying with all health, safety and environmental requirements to ensure the safety of yourself and others
- Maintain professional working standards at all times
The above list is non-exhaustive and additional duties may be required
- Forklift Truck Licence - advantageous
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to work accurately and methodically
- Good numeracy and IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Flexible approach to duties and tasks
- Good understanding of customer service and the impact of failure / cost of poor quality
Our culture & Rewards:
The Perfume Shop is the largest single category fragrance retailer in the UK. We’ve been on the Best Companies to Work For list, been awarded #7 in Top-Rated Retail Workplaces, and won the 2019 Online Retailer of the Year Award.
Our passion for people is what drives and enables us to create a thriving, collaborative workplace for our colleagues, in our stores, head office and warehouse.
We’re looking for you; talented people with passion and spark to help achieve our vision of being the first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online.
People are at the heart of everything we do. This is not a job, it’s a career.
"People Power" as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
- Pension scheme;
- Holiday days with the option to buy additional days;
- 20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
- #GrowOurOwn – exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
- Give As You Earn to support the causes important to you;
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust – unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
- Childcare vouchers;
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply