The Perfume Shop is
recruiting for a Rewards & Benefits Advisor!
This role will be working within a passionate and talented team, and will be responsible for ensuring Reward & Benefits remain compelling, competitive, and drive employee engagement.
This exciting opportunity to join the People Team in High Wycombe
doesn’t come around often. If you’re ready for your next step and would like to
join a dynamic and passionate HR department this is the job for you!
You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing and updating the reward systems and keeping things interesting
- Maintaining employee memberships of current benefits
- Explain and promote The Perfume Shops pensions scheme, Retail Trust, and other existing employee benefits
- Creating an employee celebration calendar to recognise key in the employee journey
- Excite employees by promoting and developing group discount schemes and benefits
This job is a good fit for you if you:
- Are interested, passionate about people, rewards and benefits and have some prior experience
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and exciting environment
- You are proactive, able to work independently and are eager for a challenge
- Structured, organised, and able to juggle multiple projects
Our culture & Rewards:
"People Power" as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
- Pension scheme
- 30 days annual leave pro-rata
- 20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance
- #GrowOurOwn – exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships)
- Give As You Earn to support the causes important to you
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust – unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs
- Childcare vouchers
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
INTERESTED IN A CAREER AT THE PERFUME SHOP? APPLY TODAY!
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply