TALENT. PASSION. SPARK
Contracted hours: 37.5
The Perfume Shop is the largest single category fragrance retailer in the UK. We’ve been on the Best Companies to Work For list, been awarded #7 in Top-Rated Retail Workplaces, and won the 2019 Online Retailer of the Year Award.
Our passion for people is what drives and enables us to create a thriving, collaborative workplace for our colleagues, in our stores, head office and warehouse.
We’re looking for you; talented people with passion and spark to help achieve our vision of being the first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online.
People are at the heart of everything we do. This is not a job, it’s a career.
To provide efficient and effective administrative support to the People team and our stores
- Manage the digital offer & contract and new starter onboarding process for all store employees, including Christmas seasonal employees
- Manage and review Right to Work documentation for all store employees including liaising with People Advisors on expiring documents
- Obtain references for all new starters, respond to reference requests received and manage within set SLAs
- Process leavers on our HR system, including sending any relevant correspondence and archive all leaver paperwork in accordance with retention periods
- Maintain employee files ensuring all records are accurate and up to date
- Support with the transition from paper employee files to e-files by scanning and saving documents
- Produce HR data to be reported back to the business such as Headcount, Labour Turnover and Exit Interview Feedback as well as general ad hoc reports as requested
- Liaise with the wider People and Development team and the Store Operations team to ensure delivery of effective and efficient support to stores
- Support various People projects, such as the creation of new HR tools to support stores and refreshing People Services processes
- Support the Payroll team by validating pay slips for store employees
- Support in the administration of various benefits and initiatives
- Support the wider People Team in processing all secondary employment and banned holiday requests
- Update the People Advisors and People Partners on any employee issues identified
- Keep up to date on relevant changes in legislation and apply to role, as well as sharing knowledge with the wider People team
- The above list is non-exhaustive and additional duties may be required
CULTURE & REWARD
"People Power" as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
- Pension scheme;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays;
- 20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
- #GrowOurOwn – exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
- Give As You Earn to support the causes important to you;
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust – unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
Interested in a career at The Perfume Shop? Apply today!
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make
hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including
but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or
national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation,
disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by
law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a
healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will
not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply