Junior Digital Designer
The purpose of this role is to support and assist with the design and delivery of all marketing materials within our eCommerce and CRM teams.
A typical day in this role includes…
- Be responsible for supporting the Senior Digital Designer with the design and artwork of all creative material
- Continually update and maintain any promotional and internal design materials in keeping with The Perfume Shop’s brand and supplier guidelines
- Work with other departments where necessary, to ensure design work is being produced accurately
- Communicate effectively with all areas of the business to ensure delivery of a great design service
- Ensure you have an awareness of The Perfume Shop’s competitor campaigns and promotions, and that you highlight these to the relevant team member in a timely manner
This role is a good fit for you if…
- Have a desire to work in design within the digital/online world
- Not only come up with innovative ideas but solve design and technical problems
What you’ll need…
- A thorough knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is essential as well as a good basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and animation
- Ability to demonstrate a keen interest in digital design
- The ability to organise your own workload effectively, using good time management and prioritisation skills as well has having a keen eye for detail to work quickly and accurately
- Ability to demonstrate your commercialism through knowledge of our own and competitors digital marketing campaigns
- Demonstrable creative flair is essential
- Keen to provide a high level of service to your customers
- Previous experience or work experience in a similar role
Our Culture & Rewards...
The Perfume Shop is the largest single category fragrance retailer in the UK.
We’ve been on the Best Companies to Work For list, been awarded #7 in Top-Rated Retail Workplaces, and won the 2019 Online Retailer of the Year Award.
Our passion for people is what drives and enables us to create a thriving, collaborative workplace for our colleagues, in our stores, head office and warehouse.
People are at the heart of everything we do. This is not a job, it’s a career.
"People Power" as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days;
- 20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
- #GrowOurOwn – exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust – unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
Interested in a career at The Perfume
Shop? Apply today!
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply