The purpose of this role is to coordinate key aspects of the Property Department and to contribute towards the organisation of key Property activities to support the delivery of the Property strategy.
This is a full time, permanent role based at our Head Office in High Wycombe.
A typical day in this role includes…
- Coordinating contractor works across our stores, offices and warehouse, ensuring you regularly update the Head of Property on the progress
- Act as the primary point of contact for all property related issues that arise, ensuring you work to resolve them in a timely and efficient manner
- Manage the standard of work delivered by our FM suppliers & contractors, ensuring you regularly review their performance against the contract and report the findings to the Head of Property
- Taking responsibility for maintaining effective cost trackers, ensuring the Department’s Opex and Capex spend remains within budget and liaise with the appropriate teams in a timely manner
- Monitoring the cleaning standards within our Stores, Head Office and Warehouse, ensuring audits are coordinated and conducted with the appropriate Contractor
- Creating, monitoring and issuing all Property related communication in the business following the correct communication guidelines
- Running reports as necessary, ensuring all necessary data is collated and recorded accurately.
- Analysing all relevant data and presenting back trends in an accurate manner
- Supporting with the review and update of the National Fit-out Specification, liaising with the Head of Property about upcoming and required changes and challenging the content and delivery where appropriate
- Taking responsibility for managing all relevant Property related administration, including the paperwork, filing and archiving, ensuring you continually play a lead role in coordinating, reviewing processes and suggesting ideas to innovate
- Acting as an ambassador for our CSR activities
The above list is non-exhaustive and additional duties may be required
This role is a good fit for you if…
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines and to multi-task in a fast-paced working environment
- Have strong administration and organisation skills
- Have a positive approach and attitude to a diverse role
What you’ll need…
- Competent in all MS Office systems (E.G Excel, outlook)
- A strong commercial awareness
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to influence where necessary
- Strong organisational, prioritisation and time management skills
- High attention to detail
- A full driving license as some travel will be required
- Previous experience of working in a retail/property environment
- Previous experience of having worked in an administrative or coordinator role
- Demonstrable experience of innovating processes, with the ability to challenge the norm
- Working knowledge of the Retail and/or Property industry
Culture & Reward
The Perfume Shop is the largest single category fragrance retailer in the UK.
We’ve been on the Best Companies to Work For list, been awarded #7 in Top-Rated Retail Workplaces, and won the 2019 Online Retailer of the Year Award.
Our passion for people is what drives and enables us to create a thriving, collaborative workplace for our colleagues, in our stores, head office and warehouse.
People are at the heart of everything we do. This is not a job, it’s a career.
"People Power" as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days;
- 20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
- #GrowOurOwn – exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust – unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
Interested in a career at The Perfume Shop? Apply today!
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply