you have an interest in eCommerce and all things website related?! We have TWO fantastic opportunities within
our eCommerce team for 12 months!
What will I be doing…?
The purpose of this role is to maintain and set up all product and promotional content on our website, ensuring all products have the correct images and copy, and that promotional areas are set up correctly and delivered on time.
Other duties will include, but not be limited
- Oversee and manage all products displayed on our website
- Set-up product offers and promotional campaigns to be launched within set timescales
- Audit web pages to ensure products and promotions are accurate and up to date
- Monitor our trading calendar to ensure any assets required are available for upcoming campaigns
- Work alongside our Digital Marketing team to boost optimisation of our website ( SEO and PPC)
- Weekly reporting on website performance
What are we looking for…?
- Good MS office skills, particularly in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organisational skills
- A confident communicator
- Previous experience of working with a content management system such as Hybris/ Magento
- A keen interest in eCommerce
- Some working knowledge or interest in HTML would be an advantage
Culture & Reward
The Perfume Shop is the largest single category fragrance retailer in the UK.
We’ve been on the Best Companies to Work For list, been awarded #7 in Top-Rated Retail Workplaces, and won the 2019 Online Retailer of the Year Award.
Our passion for people is what drives and enables us to create a thriving, collaborative workplace for our colleagues, in our stores, head office and warehouse.
People are at the heart of everything we do. This is not a job, it’s a career.
"People Power" as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days;
- 20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
- #GrowOurOwn – exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust – unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
Interested in a career at The Perfume
Shop? Apply today!
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply