TALENT. PASSION. SPARK
The Perfume Shop is the largest single category fragrance retailer in the UK. We’ve been on the Best Companies to Work For list, been awarded #7 in Top-Rated Retail Workplaces, and won the 2019 Online Retailer of the Year Award.
Our passion for people is what drives and enables us to create a thriving, collaborative workplace for our colleagues, in our stores, head office and warehouse.
We’re looking for you; talented people with passion and spark to help achieve our vision of being the first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online.
People are at the heart of everything we do. This is not a job, it’s a career.
You'll own and manage the day-to-day delivery of all warehouse operations for TPS across all sales channels. You will set the operational direction for warehouse activities, ensuring that these are completed safely, consistently, efficiently and in the most cost effective fashion. The Logistics Operations Manager will also be supporting the achievement of agreed KPIs and supporting the Head of Logistics in setting the strategic direction for the Logistics function.
- You'll work closely with the Head of Logistics to manage the delivery of all aspects of the warehouse operation;
- You'll continually review and challenge warehouse processes to ensure these are efficient and drive appropriate behavior throughout the team;
- You'll support the Head of Logistics in identifying a warehouse capability development program focusing on service improvements and ensuring relevant projects are put in place and managed;
- You'll ensure that an effective work plan for labour and equipment is produced on an annual basis and reviewed and adjusted on a weekly basis;
- You'll manage and coach the Warehouse Managers to effectively support and lead their teams;
- and you'll develop and encourage a culture within the warehouse operation that is professional, results driven, and customer focused, reflects the TPS brand.
- You should have previous warehouse and distribution experience;
- You'll have been responsible for a managing a large team;
- You'll have strong team leadership and management skills including but not limited to objective setting, talent and development planning and Disciplinary and Grievance management;
- and a good understanding of supply chain systems – WMS and ERP
CULTURE & REWARD
"People Power" as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
- Pension scheme;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days;
- 20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
- #GrowOurOwn – exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
- Give As You Earn to support the causes important to you;
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust – unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
Interested in a career at The Perfume Shop? Apply today!
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make
hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including
but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or
national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation,
disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by
law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a
healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will
not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply