TALENT. PASSION. SPARK
Please only apply to this vacancy if you have previously worked with The Perfume Shop and have spoken to the Store Manager about returning.
If you’re full of talent, passion, and spark, The Perfume Shop is the place to be. Apply today!
- Work with our store teams, greet customers and deliver a first-class customer experience;
- Demonstrate products, and assist customers using your product knowledge;
- Assist with wrapping gifts, adding ribbons and engraving;
- Take payments and process transactions quickly and attentively;
- and manage store capacity, ensuring customers are following COVID-19 regulations.
- Be friendly, engaging and approachable, and be able to build great rapport with customers;
- Have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills;
- Be able to engage with customers on the shop floor, confidently and professionally;
- Be passionate about our brands and have knowledge about our products;
- Be reliable, hardworking and a great team player;
- and ensure you follow COVID-19 regulations whilst in store.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply