This newly created role will be responsible for our business wide stock compliance. You will continuously improve the business stock accuracy and minimise stock loss, identifying opportunities in our people, processes and systems, and plan and work collaboratively to make impactful change.
- Be accountable for business wide stock compliance and related KPI’s;
- Take responsibility for planning and delivering the internal stock take programme;
- Develop strong stock movement and loss reporting analytics;
- Use insightful analytics to highlight trends and report issues, using this data to implement strategic initiatives to minimise risks;
- Work collaboratively across the TPS teams to ensure alignment on stock control and compliance across the business, taking responsibility for investigating and resolving stock discrepancies and escalating security risks;
- Support with the delivery of stock compliance programmes across the store estate;
- Become an expert of the process, systems, and finance flows of stock related movements to identify and implement improvements to the process;
- Use your initiative and knowledge of systems and stock control to develop and rollout new procedures. Driving efficiency, saving costs and ensuring best practice and process is maintained;
- Keep up to date with all policies and procedures with the ROS and Store Operations Manual;
- and coach, mentor & develop your team.
- Demonstrable experience of working within an audit or stock control related role
- Able to build relationships quickly and influence at all levels in the business
- Previous experience of improving stock accuracy and shrink
- Driven to continuously improve and develop to achieve results
- Excellent attention to detail with strong analytical, numerical and multi-tasking skills
- Recent team management experience and able to develop a team
This role will require you to be prepared to travel and spend some time away from home.
CULTURE & REWARD
The Perfume Shop is the largest single category fragrance retailer in the UK.
We’ve been on the Best Companies to Work For list, been awarded #7 in Top-Rated Retail Workplaces, and won the 2019 Online Retailer of the Year Award.
Our passion for people is what drives and enables us to create a thriving, collaborative workplace for our colleagues, in our stores, head office and warehouse.
People are at the heart of everything we do. This is not a job, it’s a career.
"People Power" as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days;
- 20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
- #GrowOurOwn – exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust – unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
Interested in a career at The Perfume
Shop? Apply today!
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply