Joining The Perfume Shop as a Resourcing Advisor, you’ll be responsible for attracting the best talent and hiring the best people across our retail store teams. You will proactively search and engage with new “Perfume People” and ensure the recruitment process is delivered to a high standard within agreed SLAs. You will need to create an unrivalled candidate experience and deliver excellence from start to finish.
- You’ll be responsible for the recruitment of our store teams (Sales Advisors, Team Leaders, Store Managers & Counter Managers);
- You will manage and track all applications in the ATS system (Cornerstone), shortlisting good quality candidates for Hiring Managers;
- You’ll manage candidates’ expectations, with clear concise communication, responding to and resolving candidate queries, whilst ensuring a positive candidate experience is maintained from application to on-boarding;
- You will utilise a wide variety of tools to actively search for the best talent to join the team;
- You should be creative with your approach to hiring, welcoming new ideas and innovative ways of working;
- Work with the Internal Communications team to ensure we are maximising opportunities on social media;
- You'll be focused on building collaborative relationships with stakeholders and colleagues;
- and you will support with recruitment administration complying to GDPR requirements.
- You should have previous recruitment or resourcing experience in-house or agency;
- Great MS Office skills in Word, Excel and outlook;
- Be willing to learn and operate an ATS system;
- and be confident on the telephone with stakeholders and candidates.
Contracted hours: 37.5 Fixed Term Contract: 6 Months
CULTURE & REWARD
People are at the heart of everything we do. This is not a job, it’s a career.
The Perfume Shop is the largest single category
fragrance retailer in the UK. We’ve been on the Best Companies to Work For
list, been awarded #7 in Top-Rated Retail Workplaces, and won the 2019 Online
Retailer of the Year Award.
Our passion for people is what drives and enables us to create a thriving, collaborative workplace for our colleagues, in our stores, head office and warehouse.
"People Power" as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
- Pension scheme;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days;
- 20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
- #GrowOurOwn – exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
- Give As You Earn to support the causes important to you;
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust – unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
Interested in a career at The Perfume Shop? Apply
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply