TALENT. PASSION. SPARK
The Perfume Shop is the largest single category fragrance retailer in the UK. We’ve been on the Best Companies to Work For list, been awarded #7 in Top-Rated Retail Workplaces, and won the 2019 Online Retailer of the Year Award.
Our passion for people is what drives and enables us to create a thriving, collaborative workplace for our colleagues, in our stores, head office and warehouse.
We’re looking for you; talented people with passion and spark to help achieve our vision of being the first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online.
People are at the heart of everything we do. This is not a job, it’s a career.
To proactively direct and coordinate plans and activities relating to the protection and security of employees and company assets. To work closely with the business to develop and drive the TPS shrinkage strategy to minimise loss and risk to the business.
To monitor and investigate fraud and theft within the business looking for areas of improvement and reducing risk.
- Work collaboratively with the Leadership team, Senior Management team and the Retail Operations team to ensure alignment of the security and shrinkage strategy for the business, to minimize loss
- Be responsible for the protection and security of employees and company assets across the business
- Analyse data and identify areas of risk across TPS taking appropriate action and providing solutions and online and in Store
- Manage and report on all security costs and budgets
- Control all stock and cash loss recovery and reimbursement
- Conduct Investigations and police liaison following losses caused by either internal or external theft or fraud with pace and urgency
- Collaborate with other Security functions in the AS Watson group on key strategic opportunities
- Maintain up to date knowledge for all legal security compliance to include GDPR
- Be accountable for all CCTV and guarding within the business
- To lead the TPS Security function by developing, coaching, and mentoring the team to improve awareness of security related issues within TPS
- Understand all aspects of Retail security, being aware of trends, solutions, and opportunities in the industry
- Are motivated by achieving brilliant results
- Ability to challenge and influence at all levels
- You need a lot of experience of working at an equivalent level in a retail or a similar customer obsessed business
- You will have excellent attention to detail
- Hands-on experience of leading, mentoring and coaching a team
- You love learning and see this as a fantastic opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills
CULTURE & REWARD
"People Power" as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
- Pension scheme;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays;
- 20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
- #GrowOurOwn – exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
- Give As You Earn to support the causes important to you;
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust – unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
Interested in a career at The Perfume Shop? Apply today!
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make
hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including
but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or
national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation,
disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by
law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a
healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will
not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply