TALENT. PASSION. SPARK
Contracted hours: 37.5 per week
The Perfume Shop is the largest single category fragrance retailer in the UK. We’ve been on the Best Companies to Work For list, been awarded #7 in Top-Rated Retail Workplaces, and won the 2019 Online Retailer of the Year Award.
Our passion for people is what drives and enables us to create a thriving, collaborative workplace for our colleagues, in our stores, head office and warehouse.
We’re looking for you; talented people with passion and spark to help achieve our vision of being the first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online.
People are at the heart of everything we do. This is not a job, it’s a career.
The purpose of this role is to support the Internal Communications Manager in delivering engaging internal communication to teams within the Business.
- Act as the first point of contact for all day to day internal communication queries, ensuring you escalate any complex queries to the Internal Communications Manager
- Support the Internal Communications Manager in writing and sharing engaging content for all related communication channels, ensuring you fully review and understand the brief and that all communication is sent out in line with TPS’ brand and within the required timeframes
- Assist the Internal Communications Manager in maintaining and executing the internal communication plan
- Understand all social media channels, considering the benefits and negatives each could bring to The Perfume Shop, ensuring you provide feedback to the Internal Communications Manager
- Post relevant updates on the designated social media channels, including but not limited to; Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn when required, ensuring all content is signed off by the Internal Communications Manager
- Support the Internal Communications Manager in engaging the business with the internal people portal, ensuring you draft and post content about activities across the business
- Be accountable for monitoring and updating information on the internal people portal
- Support the Internal Communications Manager in gathering information surrounding new starters, contract changes and leavers for the People Update
- Continually consider ways to innovate communication processes, providing feedback to the Internal Communications Manager
- Take ownership on building relationships with employees
- Offer support on ad hoc communications projects when required
- Have a supporting role in our Social Committee and help with events
The above list is non-exhaustive and additional duties may be required
CULTURE & REWARD
"People Power" as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
- Pension scheme;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays;
- 20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
- #GrowOurOwn – exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
- Give As You Earn to support the causes important to you;
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust – unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
- Childcare vouchers;
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
Interested in a career at The Perfume Shop? Apply today!
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make
hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including
but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or
national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation,
disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by
law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a
healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will
not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply