TALENT. PASSION. SPARK
Contracted hours: 37.5
The Perfume Shop is the largest single category fragrance retailer in the UK. We’ve been on the Best Companies to Work For list, been awarded #7 in Top-Rated Retail Workplaces, and won the 2019 Online Retailer of the Year Award.
Our passion for people is what drives and enables us to create a thriving, collaborative workplace for our colleagues, in our stores, head office and warehouse.
We’re looking for you; talented people with passion and spark to help achieve our vision of being the first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online.
People are at the heart of everything we do. This is not a job, it’s a career.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, our Resourcing Advisors are key to the success of the business; ensuring we are hiring the best possible people whilst maintaining The Perfume Shop culture. You'll search for the new “Perfume People” and ensure the recruitment process is delivered to a high standard within agreed SLAs. You will need to create an unrivaled candidate experience and deliver excellence from start to finish.
- You’ll be responsible for the recruitment of our store teams and utilise a wide variety of tools to search effectively for the best talent to join The Perfume Shop;
- You will manage the Cornerstone ATS system efficiently and in a timely manner to identify and shortlist good quality candidates to present to Store Managers;
- You’ll manage candidates’ expectations, with clear concise communication, responding to and resolving candidate queries, whilst ensuring a positive candidate experience is maintained from application to on-boarding;
- You should be creative with your approach to hiring, welcoming new ideas and innovative ways of working;
- Work with the Internal communications team to ensure we are maximising opportunities on social media to promote The Perfume Shop as a great place to work;
- You'll be focused on building collaborative relationships with stakeholders and colleagues;
- and you will support with recruitment administration complying to GDPR requirements.
- You should have previous recruitment or resourcing experience in-house or agency;
- Great MS Office skills in Word, Excel and outlook;
- Be willing to learn and operate an ATS system;
- and be confident on the telephone with stakeholders and candidates.
CULTURE & REWARD
"People Power" as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
- Pension scheme;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days;
- 20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
- #GrowOurOwn – exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
- Give As You Earn to support the causes important to you;
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust – unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
- Childcare vouchers;
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
Interested in a career at The Perfume Shop? Apply today!
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make
hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including
but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or
national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation,
disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by
law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a
healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will
not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply