TALENT. PASSION. SPARK
Initial 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
The Perfume Shop is the largest single category fragrance retailer in the UK. We’ve been on the Best Companies to Work For list, been awarded #7 in Top-Rated Retail Workplaces, and won the 2019 Online Retailer of the Year Award.
Our passion for people is what drives and enables us to create a thriving, collaborative workplace for our colleagues, in our stores, head office and warehouse.
We’re looking for you; talented people with passion and spark to help achieve our vision of being the first choice for fragrance purchases on the high street and online.
People are at the heart of everything we do. This is not a job, it’s a career.
You will be the go-to for any customer experiencing technical difficulty when shopping with us and will manage these complex tickets from query to resolution. Being the main point of contact between our stores, customers, IT Helpdesk and the wider Customer Service team.
- Be the escalation point for any technical customer queries from our Customer Service team;
- Take ownership of technical tickets, working closely with our Systems Support team to resolve queries and close tickets within a timely manner;
- Track and resolve reoccurring customer issues, sharing knowledge across departments to improve process and eliminate future errors;
- Become a process expert, identifying and implementing process changes where necessary to support long term solutions;
- and communicate effectively with our customers to ensure a positive outcome to their queries.
- Previous experience within a technical support role;
- You’ll have previously worked in a fast-paced retail environment where multi-tasking is key;
- You’ll be technically savvy – understanding CRM / Customer Service and IT ticketing systems;
- You’ll be a people person and able to communicate efficiently across departments and to the general public;
- Able to think on your feet, be empathetic and a good problem solver.
CULTURE & REWARD
"People Power" as we call it, is our never-ending drive to support, grow and develop our talented teams. We reward our people for their continuous commitment in several ways:
- Pension scheme;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy additional days;
- 20% off our products in store & online plus additional discounts with our partners including Superdrug and Three Mobile;
- Health benefits including flu jabs, eye care vouchers and life assurance;
- #GrowOurOwn – exclusive access to our e-Learning platform (including professional qualifications and memberships);
- Give As You Earn to support the causes important to you;
- Round the clock support from our partnership with RetailTrust – unlimited access to our well-being portal where you can tailor the content to suit your needs;
- Childcare vouchers;
- Discretionary Bonus – We love to share our success with you!
Interested in a career at The Perfume Shop? Apply today!
Agencies: We are not accepting speculative CV’s or profiles and kindly request that you refrain from contacting us.
The Perfume Shop does not, under any circumstances, make
hiring or employment decisions on the basis of any prohibited ground, including
but not limited to race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or
national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation,
disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by
law or prohibited by Company policy. The Perfume Shop is committed to a
healthy, safe and inviting work environment where harassment of any kind will
not be tolerated.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply